Last modified: July 20, 2017
Walbro LLC (“Company” or “We”) respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website www.walbro.com/ (our “Website”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information. This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Website.
- In e-mail and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries); or
- any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website]
Children Under the Age of 18
Our Website is not intended for children under 18 years of age. No one under age 18 may provide any personal information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information anyone under 18. If you are under 18, do not use or provide any information on this Website or on or through any of its features/register on the Website, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 18, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address or telephone number (“personal information”);
- that is about you but individually does not identify you; and/or
- about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies.
- From third parties, for example, our business partners.
Information You Provide to Us. The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us. Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Website. Your search queries on the Website. Usage Details, IP Addresses And Cookies/, Cookies and Other Technologies As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may automatically collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including: Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website. Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type.
Walbro will produce the highest quality products in the industries we serve and maintain compliance with all applicable legal and regulatory requirements. We will do this through designs that perform to requirements and can be built, inspected and tested, coupled with statistically sound processes where variation is continually reduced. Accomplishment of this will lead to improved customer satisfaction, competitiveness, and increased market share.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information: To present our Website and its contents to you. To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it. To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection. In any other way we may describe when you provide the information. For any other purpose with your consent.
Disclosure of Your Information
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You may also send us an e-mail at email@example.com to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.